LET’S SET THE GROUND
Digital Marketing has become a fundamental need for every business now! Business do not know the Marketing mix to get ROI. Our Digital calendar will help you plan better.
Our digital Marketing calendar will help you plan for the digital better. You will receive the highest conversion and revenue.
Know what you want to achieve this year. Let’s figure 2-3 critical goal, pen it down!
- 200% Business Growth
- Grow market share/become market leader
- 100% growth in repeat business
- Expansion to new markets
- Develop franchise network
- Introducing new offerings
Identifying your target audience is the most crucial part of the planning. Creating a detailed user persona of your prospective clients will give you clarity.
- Age, Gender, Location
- Marital status
- Interest and hobbies
- Entertainment preferences
Unique Value proposition
This content will be useful for communicating with your audience. You can create this through your business parameters
- Product Feature and benefits
- Customer relationship
- Team Expertise
- Recognition and Awards
Test your Digital Presence
Get answers for the questions below:
- Is your website mobile responsive, fast and secured?
- What is the ranking your website has in Google for related search terms?
- How often your blog are up to date?
- Are you present o Social Media channels?
- Are your Social Media pages being up to date ?
- How many reviews you have on Google, Social Media pages and other classified websites?
- Do you have presence on marketplaces relevant to your business?
- Do you have presence on local listing portals?
- How many business enquiries recive every month from Website and other online channels?
Digital Calendar for 2020
- Marketing heads who wants to understand Digital channels
- Businesses wanting grow online
- Entrepreneurs desiring to level-up their business
Right planning is the key to an effective business. It can help you achieve your objectives. Focus on the below activities:
- Brand Guidelines: Consistency is important. Establish your brand with your Brand colors, fonts, images used, brand voice etc.
- Content Calendar: You need to keep communicating to keep your brand in the minds of people. This means you have to even decide your way of communication. Videos works best these days.
- Social Media Calendar: Stay current on the trends, showcase business updates, build trust.
Fix / Revamp Digital Assets
Most important things is to get all the digital assets in shape. Connectivity is high in Digital. It is important to make sure everything is relevant and consistent.
Digital Assets to review:
- Mobile App
- Social Media
- Marketing Collaterals
- Local listing
- Google Page
It’s Time for SEO
Search Engine Optimization is done to increase our website ranking and get in the top 3 results in Google Search Results Page(SERP).
SEO usually takes 5-8 months to show the results. It is better you start early.
Campaigns for Generating Leads
To see immediate results, focus on paid promotions. Create a landing page if you run ads. It helps with increasing the brand awareness & creates brand recall.
5 billion YouTube videos are watched per day. This number is not going to be less anytime.
Video Content: Company Videos, Product Explainers, Testimonials & Reviews, Infrastructure
You can promote these content on your social media channels. Product explainers serves as an Educational content. You don’t have to spend time explaining your products to prospective leads.
What to Review?
- Market Trends
- Customer Expectations
- Competitor Research
- SWOT Analysis
At this stage, you need to analyse the challenges you face and the gaps you see to achieve the results. Work on those to bridge the gap.
Social Media Engagements / Built online Word-of-Mouth
Financial year is here! Time to email your past, existing clients, vendors, employees and thank them for every opportunity you had with them.
Ask them to write reviews on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn. If possible ask them to provide a video testimonials and upload them in your Website & YouTube channel to increase credibility.
Collect reviews from local listing and business websites.
Audiences are always looking for Social Proof. And this is it, online reviews, video testimonials are your social proof.
Plan Email calendar
- Email marketing is most effective for B2B businesses. It is the best for lead nurturing. And consistency with relevancy will always work.
- Plan for a weekly email and make sure you follow 80/20 rule. More of educational content and less of promotional content will pave the way for you.
- Content Suggestions: Industry trends, news, research & analysis of your industry, How to series
- If you are a B2C, speak about your Product/Service features, benefits & offers.
Start Content Promotion
Your website, blog, video content, testimonials & reviews are ready now! Assign a budget for promotions since now is the time for running ads on Google, FB, Instagram & YouTube etc.
Get associated with Influencers
Influencers have followings in huge number.
You can reach your target audience quickly by promoting through influencers. They have already gained credibility with the audience can they can explain your products better in a way any user will understand and users trust them.
Make sure the influencers are from the same niche as yours and make them review your products.
Run Campaigns / Contest
You can long or short term campaigns as per your needs.
- Increases visibility
- Improves engagement with brand
- Encourages sharing
- Economical Marketing
- Access to huge audience at a time
So now that you have done everything, it is now time to evaluate you results & ROI.
What to measure?
- Website Analytics
- Content likes, shares & downloads on Social Media
- YouTube views & subscriptions
- Reviews & Testimonials
- Influencers Reach
Any difficulties, write in the comments. We will help you prepare your digital calendar. We will find the way to overcome the challenge in the best possible way.